Six reasons to choose Cubicle World that manufacturers high-quality space-saving office cubicles, room dividers privacy walls, desking and related interior cubicle solutions for the commercial sector such as hospitality, healthcare, commercial spaces, and multi-unit projects. Our team of specialists works hard to fulfill our client’s project requirements and by continually striving for excellence. We have earned a place at the forefront of our industry that gives us the edge over our competitors.
1. We establish and maintain strong relationships with clients We work with each client individually to fully understand their project needs before we begin the fabrication process. We manufacture office furniture in our factory where safety and quality are built into every product. This process results in functional and attractive innovative solutions that are sustainable over time.
2. We maintain a staff of highly skilled employees. When you visit our showroom you have access to a team of trained and certified specialists who perform their duties with pride. Everyone you meet from our sales executive to our installers are skilled professionals that offer a full-service experience all in one place.
3. We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty! We stand behind our products because they’ve been manufactured in compliance with the highest industry standards and that retain their shape over time with virtually no maintenance.
4. Our products adhere to green construction principles. We manufacture our product line in conformity with the LEED point system to ensure minimal waste and maximum consumer value. Our cubicle space-saving cubicles have many options that include ADA Compliant accessories locks and latches.
5. Our products are highly modular in the modern workplace it’s important to strike the right balance between fostering a collaborative environment and permitting privacy when needed. That’s why our product line has been designed to accommodate natural light as well as the inclusion of lockable private offices. It’s a simple matter to arrange your spaces in a manner that best suits the requirements of your organization
6. We always strive for Innovation when our team reaches out to existing clients and potential customers to understand their needs and feedback helps us bring the most innovative products possible to the office furniture market. Because we fabricate everything in our factory we keep the testing process fully under our control resulting in consistently high-quality solutions. For more information on our product line give us a call 713-412-3090 for a free quote